Make ten in this bingo-style game!
- Game cards feature ten-frames on one side and numbers only on the other for two levels of play
How to play:
- Each player takes a ladybird game board.
- Black spots are placed in the middle of the table, black side up.
- Players take it in turns to flip one back spot at a time.
- Grab the spot if you can use the black spot to make ten with one of your game board spots.
- The winner is the player who covers all the spots on their game board.
The game box includes:
Six ladybird game boards,
72 black spots,
For 2-6 players.
Item size: 20 x 15cm
No reviews yet!
Be the first to leave a review
Thank you! Your review has been received and should reflect here shortly.