Designed for parents and teachers to play with younger children, this BrainBox will help improve visual perception, observation, and memory skills as well as reinforce early maths concepts.
Each of the cards features an important maths topic covered in foundation maths.
For example, numbers up to 20, shapes, time, money and simple graphs are just a selection from the 55 cards.
Developed by an experienced primary school teacher, this game can be played individually or in groups is great fun!
BrainBox is a fast and fun memory game that is educational and perfect for all children, whatever their age or ability to compete on an even playing field.
The game can be played individually or in groups.
The player has 10 seconds to take in as much visual information as possible then roll an 8 sided die to answer a question. Get the question right and you keep the card. The player with the most cards at the end of the game is the winner.
- Youngest player goes first. Take a card from the BrainBox and turn over the sand timer and study to card.
- When the timer is finished, the player passes the card to another player and rolls the die.
- Another player reads the question that corresponds to the number displayed on the dice. The answer is checked by looking at the front of the card as this will show the correct answer.
- If you have answered correctly you keep the card, if not place it to one side.
- The next player then take their turn.
- The winner is the player with the most cards after 10 minutes.
- 55 cards
- 1 rules card
- 1 sand timer
- 1 die
This product is made from a minimum of 70% recycled material.
No reviews yet!
Be the first to leave a review