All the fun of the farm is presented in this BrainBox.
Each card shows a different aspect of farm life, including animals, buildings, vehicles, and crops. So let’s go down to the farm and see what we can find!
Designed for parents and teachers to play with younger children, this BrainBox will help improve visual perception, observation and memory skills. Also a lovely introduction to what can be found in the countryside.
The player has 10 seconds to take in as much visual information as possible then roll an 8 sided die to answer a question. Get the question right and you keep the card. The player with the most cards at the end of the game is the winner.
- Youngest player goes first. Take a card from the BrainBox and turn over the sand timer and study to the card.
- When the timer is finished, the player passes the card to another player and rolls the die.
- Another player reads the question that corresponds to the number displayed on the dice. The answer is checked by looking at the front of the card as this will show the correct answer.
- If you have answered correctly you keep the card, if not place it to one side.
- The next player then takes their turn.
- The winner is the player with the most cards after 10 minutes.
The set includes:
- 55 cards
- 1 rules card
- 1 sand timer
- 1 die
This product is made from a minimum of 70% recycled material.
No reviews yet!
Be the first to leave a review