BrainBox Religious Education Pack
- Lets learn Kids
BrainBox is educational and is perfect for families and groups of friends to play, wherever they are, on a level playing field. Packed in a sturdy box, BrainBox is ready to play without any set-up time needed.
BrainBox religious Education has 120 cards and has been designed to teach RE to 7-11-year-olds.
The 120 cards are divided into 15 cards each on Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Buddhism, Hinduism, and Sikhism.
the 10 cards show compararatives between the religions and 10 cards cover stories from each religion.
The player has 10 seconds to take in as much visual information as possible then roll an 8 sided die to answer a question. Get the question right and you keep the card. The player with the most cards at the end of the game is the winner.
How to play:
- Youngest player goes first. Take a card from the BrainBox and turn over the sand timer and study to card.
- When the timer is finished, the player passes the card to another player and rolls the die.
- Another player reads the question that corresponds to the number displayed on the dice. The answer is checked by looking at the front of the card as this will show the correct answer.
- If you have answered correctly you keep the card, if not place it to one side.
- The next player then take their turn.
- The winner is the player with the most cards after 10 minutes.
This product is made from a minimum of 70% recycled material.
The set includes:
- 120 BrainBox cards
- 1 x 30 second sand timer
- 1 x 10 second sand timer
- 2 x 8 sided dice
1 or more players
No reviews yet!
Be the first to leave a review