Age: 8 Yrs+
How does a reaction or a flexible shaft drive work? What's the difference between a friction motor and a rubber motor drive? How can wind be used for propulsion? This educational construction set gives students insight into how different types of drives work.
Additional Teaching Material:
Innovative fischertechnik learning materials support you in teaching technical concepts in a practical way and introducing them to your secondary school and university students or your apprentices. The included didactic material provides support on the models and tasks to help prepare lessons and includes problems with solutions, handouts, and copy templates.
Teaching materials are available on the included CD and for free download from the eLearning portal.
The total of 280
- Wind propulsion
- Bending rod drive
- Recoil drive
- Rubber band and friction motor
Key Learning Objectives:
- Understand the basic principles of drive technology
- Understand the key points wind and flexible shaft drives, balloons and reaction motors, and rubber and friction motors
- Build different vehicles and add the right drive technology
- Deepen and practice project and group work
- Friction motor
- Rubber band
- Item Size: 44 x 31.5 x 15 cm
- Number of Models: 8
- Number of Parts: 280
- Weight: 1045g
No reviews yet!
Be the first to leave a review