Age: 8 Yrs+
This educational building set is ideal for future mechanical engineers, technicians, and engineers: How does a shaft drive or a gearbox work? What is a planetary gear? How do you build a stable bridge?
This educational building set containing 30 different models helps you to answer these and other fundamental questions from the world of mechanics and structural engineering.
The set offers topics relevant to STEM subjects such as physics, information technology, and the natural sciences, and helps students gain a basic knowledge of mechanical and technical principles.
Additional Teaching Material:
Innovative fischertechnik learning materials support you in teaching technical concepts in a practical way and introducing them to your secondary school and university students or your apprentices. The included didactic material provides support on the models and tasks to help prepare lessons and includes problems with solutions, handouts, and copy templates.
Teaching materials are available on the included CD and for free download from the eLearning portal.
The total of 500 parts is clearly divided into two sorting inserts. Everything is delivered in a sturdy storage box, along with easy to understand assembly instructions for 30 models of different difficulty levels.
- Structural engineering
- Effect of forces on bodies and objects
Key Learning Objectives:
- Learn about the basics of technology
- Explain the key points of mechanics, statics, and dynamics
- Understand the functions of machines, motors, different gears, steering, levers, and much more
- Build stable bridges, cranes, and raised blinds
- Deepen and practice project and group work
- XS motor
- Battery holder for 9V block [9V Block Required – Battery Not Included]
- Item Size: 44 x 31.5 x 15 cm
- Number of Models: 30
- Number of Parts: 500
- Weight: 2910g
No reviews yet!
Be the first to leave a review