Age: 8 Yrs+
This industry-oriented educational construction set teaches basic principles of pneumatics and uses realistic models to illustrate how compressors, pneumatic valves, and pneumatic cylinders work.
The powerful, compact compressor guarantees the model has a reliable supply of compressed air. Students can build a total of eight learning models, providing them with extensive knowledge and skills on the topic of pneumatics in combination with the accompanying didactic information.
The set offers topics relevant to STEM subject area curricula such as physics, technology, and the natural sciences, and helps students gain a basic knowledge of technical principles.
Additional Teaching Material:
Innovative fischertechnik learning materials support you in teaching technical concepts in a practical way and introducing them to your secondary school and university students or your apprentices. The included didactic material provides support on the models and tasks to help prepare lessons and includes problems with solutions, handouts, and copy templates.
Teaching materials are available on the included CD and for free download from the eLearning portal.
The total of 440
- Generation and distribution of compressed air
- Control of pneumatic cylinders
Key Learning Objectives:
- Understand pneumatic systems and components
- Generate compressed air electrically using the compressor
- Understand how compressors, 4/3-way hand valves, pneumatic cylinders, and much more work
- Control the model using the pneumatic cylinder and 4/3-way hand valves
- Deepen and practice project and group work
- 4x Pneumatic cylinder
- 4x 4/3-way manual valve
- Battery holder for 9V block
- Item Size: 44 x 31.5 x 15 cm
- Number of Models: 8
- Number of Parts: 440
- Weight: 2991g
No reviews yet!
Be the first to leave a review