Age: 8 Yrs+
Professional and complete teaching set on robotics for secondary schools, universities, vocational schools, or training.
With over 300 parts, the Robotics Set offers everything your spectrum of teaching and learning demands: from simple models to highly complex drivable robots with integrated cameras.
Includes the high powered TXT Controller, graphical programming software "ROBO Pro" to control mobile and stationary model robots, a camera for image transmission via USB or WiFi, colour recognition, line tracking, and movement recognition.
The TXT Controller has multiple powerful and unique features: Dual processor ARM Cortex A8 (32bit/600MHz) + Cortex M3, colour 6cm touch display, combined WiFi/Bluetooth module, micro SD card slot for memory expansion, IR receiver diode, integrated speaker, 4 motor outputs, 8 digital/analog inputs for sensors and 4 fast counting inputs. Multiple TXT controllers can be linked.
Beginners can quickly and easily start with complete programming modules, while advanced students and experts can use the wide range of applications and expansion options that make
Additional sensors and actuators like encoder motors, XS motors, push buttons, NTC resistors, phototransistors, and LEDs allow users to build mobile exploratory robots, soccer robots, temperature controllers, and much more! The set is compatible with other
Additional Teaching Material:
Innovative fischertechnik learning materials support you in teaching technical concepts in a practical way and introducing them to your secondary school and university students or your apprentices. The included didactic material provides support on the models and tasks to help prepare lessons and includes problems with solutions, handouts, and copy templates.
Teaching materials are available on the included CD and for free download from the eLearning portal.
The total of 310
- Instrumentation and control
- The interaction between hardware and software
- Use of actuators and sensors
Key Learning Objectives:
- A professional way to get started with the world of robotics!
- Understand the focal points measuring, controlling, regulating, and programming
- Experience the interaction between the High-Tech TXT Controller and the ROBO Pro software
- Understand how the USB camera, different actuators, and many sensors work
- Deepen and practice project and group work
- ROBOTICS TXT Controller
- CD with control software ROBO Pro and related instructional (interactive) material
- USB camera (1 MP)
- 2x Encoder motor
- XS motor
- 2x LED
- 2x Pushbutton
- NTC resistor
- Item Size: 44 x 31.5 x 15 cm
- Number of Models: 14
- Number of Parts: 310
- Weight: 3050g
No reviews yet!
Be the first to leave a review