Robotics BT Beginner
Age: 8 Yrs+
An easy way to get started with programming! Robotics BT Beginner explains the basic principles of programming to students based on the Robo Pro Light graphical programming software, which is used to control stationary and mobile
Students can use sensors and actuators to build and then control easy-to-understand models like hand dryers, a carousel, barriers, a conveyor belt with the die-cutting machine, or mobile tracked vehicles.
The BT Smart Controller, with 4 inputs for sensors and 2 outputs for motors or lights, has a USB interface and a Bluetooth 4.0 interface. The software Robo Pro Light (available for free download) allows even young students to quickly and simply get a handle on easy-to-understand programming.
In addition, all models can also be controlled and programmed with a tablet (iOS/Android) using a free app. Robotics BT Beginner can be used in supervised and unsupervised
Additional Teaching Material:
Innovative fischertechnik learning materials support you in teaching technical concepts in a practical way and introducing them to your secondary school and university students or your apprentices. The included didactic material provides support on the models and tasks to help prepare lessons and includes problems with solutions, handouts, and copy templates.
Teaching materials are available on the included CD and for free download from the eLearning portal.
The total of 380 parts is clearly divided in one sorting insert. Everything is delivered in a sturdy storage box, along with easy to understand assembly instructions for 12 models of different difficulty levels.
- Instrumentation and control
- The interaction between hardware and software
- Use of actuators and sensors
Key Learning Objectives:
- Learn about the basic principles of robotics
- Understand the focal points measuring, controlling, regulating, and programming
- Experience how the BT Smart Controller and the ROBO Pro Light or ROBO Pro Smart (for mobile devices) software work together
- Understand how actuators and sensors work
- Deepen and practice project and group work
- BT Smart Controller (USB port/ Bluetooth 4.0 port)
- Control software ROBO Pro Light
- 2x XS motor
- 2x Light barrier LED
- 2x Phototransistor
- 2x Push buttons
- Battery holder for 9V block
- Item Size: 46.5 x 32 x 8 cm
- Number of Models: 12
- Number of Parts: 380
- Weight: 1457g
No reviews yet!
Be the first to leave a review