Robotics Competition Set (incl. Advanced- Explorer
Age: 8 Yrs+
It includes models like tracking robots, exploratory robots, soccer-playing robots, obstacle recognition robots with cameras, and much more.
The models are ideal for a RoboCup competition (Junior category) and various other competitions on a state or national level, or even internationally. The Robotics Competition Set helps the school and university students discover robotics and key STEM learning principles with project-based learning.
The set includes 670 parts, along with all current F
From the beginner level to professional programming, with objects, subroutines, variables, and user-defined commands. In addition, Parcours templates are included for testing models and preparing for robotics competitions.
Additional Teaching Material:
The total of 670
- Instrumentation and control
- The interaction between hardware and software
- Use of actuators and sensors
- Robotics competitions
Key Learning Objectives:
- The ideal complete set for robotics competitions
Compactway to get started with robotics, with focal areas of measuring, controlling, regulating, and programming
project-basedlearning by quickly implementing robotics applications in the competition.
- Select and integrate the right actuators and sensors for the competition
- Use industry-oriented encoder motors and USB cameras, gyro, compass, and distance sensors, and much more to construct reliable soccer, rescue, and exploratory robots
- Expand programming knowledge with ROBO Pro software
- Understand how all of the integrated actuators and sensors work.
- ROBOTICS TXT Controller
- CD with control software ROBO Pro
- USB camera (1 MP)
- 2x Encoder motor
- XS motor
- 3x LED
- Combi sensor (gyro, accelerometer, compass)
- 3x Ultrasonic distance sensor
- IR trail sensor
- Optical colour sensor
- NTC resistor
- Magnetic sensor (reed contact)
- Accu Set
Item Size:44 x 31.5 x 15 cm
Number of Models: 20
Number of Parts: 670
No reviews yet!
Be the first to leave a review