Robotics & Electropneumatics
Age: 8 Yes+
Ideal educational construction set for building and programming true-to-life
The powerful, yet compact compressor guarantees the model has a reliable supply of compressed air. The included electromagnetic valves allow models to be controlled using a PC.
Robotics & Electropneumatics is used in supervised and unsupervised
Additional Teaching Material:
Teaching materials are available on the included CD and for free download from the eLearning portal.
The 440 parts are clearly divided into two sorting inserts.
Everything is delivered in a sturdy storage box, along with easy to understand assembly instructions for 4 models of different difficulty levels.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Combine robotics and electro-pneumatic
- Combine the focal points of measuring, controlling, and regulating with electro-pneumatic and vacuum technology
- Construct and program true-to-life electro-pneumatic machines and robots
- Understand how electromagnetic valves, actuators, and many sensors work
- Deepen and practice project and group work
- Item Size: 44 x 31.5 x 15 cm
- Number of Models: 4
- Number of Parts: 440
- Weight: 3162g
No reviews yet!
Be the first to leave a review