Robotics in Industry
This Robotics construction set is ideal for an introduction to constructing and programming robotics for realistic industrial applications. Four realistic, fully functional industrial robots: High-bay storage rack, 3-axis robot, and two additional gripper arm robots.
Additional Teaching Material:
Innovative fischertechnik learning materials support you in teaching technical concepts in a practical way and introducing them to your secondary school and university students or your apprentices. The included didactic material provides support on the models and tasks to help prepare lessons and includes problems with solutions, handouts, and copy templates.
Teaching materials are available on the included CD and for free download from the eLearning portal.
The total of 510
- Instrumentation and control
- The interaction between hardware and software
- Use of actuators and sensors
- Industrial applications
Key Learning Objectives:
- Simulate industrial robotics
- Connect the focal areas of measuring, controlling, and regulating with real industrial applications
- Construct fully-functional industrial robots with sturdy aluminium profiles: High-bay shelving, 3-axis robot, and two additional gripper arm robots
- Understand how actuators and sensors work
- Deepen and practice project and group work
- 2x Encoder motor
- 2x XS motor
- 6x Pushbutton
- 3x aluminium profile
- Item Size: (L)44 x (W)31.5 x (H)15 cm
- Number of Models: 4
- Number of Parts: 510
- Weight: 3328g
No reviews yet!
Be the first to leave a review