Robotics Mini Bots
Age: 8 Yrs+
Mini-Bots are an ideal way to get started with the
The sophisticated model robots can follow lines and avoid obstacles. A
Selecting pre-set programs makes it easy to discover the world of robotics without having to understand programming.
ROBOTICS Mini-Bots can be used in supervised and unsupervised learning, making it easy for teachers to get young students interested in and excited about the topic.
Additional Teaching Material:
Innovative fischertechnik learning materials support you in teaching technical concepts in a practical way and introducing them to your secondary school and university students or your apprentices. The included didactic material provides support on the models and tasks to help prepare lessons and includes problems with solutions, handouts, and copy templates.
Teaching materials are available on the included CD and for free download from the eLearning portal.
The total of 145
- Electronic parts
- Controlling and regulating
- Use of actuators and sensors
Key Learning Objectives:
- From electronics to robotics!
- Understand the focal points controlling and rules
- Use the ROBOTICS module and its set programs to activate 5 agile driving robots
- How actuators and sensors work
- Deepen and practice project and group work
- ROBOTICS module
- IR trail sensor
- 2x Pushbutton
- 2x XS motor
- Battery holder for 9V block
- Item Size: 44 x 31.5 x 8 cm
- Number of Models: 5
- Number of Parts: 145
- Weight: 1505g
No reviews yet!
Be the first to leave a review