Age: 8 Yrs+
Renewable energy is an important source of power
This educational construction set is perfectly designed to help students understand the possibilities of solar energy. They can make solar-powered boats and cars run by generating electricity from the sun using a solar module.
Additional Teaching Material:
Innovative fischertechnik learning materials support you in teaching technical concepts in a practical way and introducing them to your secondary school and university students or your apprentices. The included didactic material provides support on the models and tasks to help prepare lessons and includes problems with solutions, handouts, and copy templates.
Teaching materials are available on the included CD and for free download from the eLearning portal.
The total of 160 parts is clearly divided in one sorting insert. Everything is delivered in a sturdy storage box, along with easy to understand assembly instructions for 4 models of different difficulty levels.
- Generation, storage and use of electrical power from water, wind and sun
Key Learning Objectives:
- Discover solar energy in a fun way
- Understand how solar modules and solar motors work
- Build solar cars and boats and power them with solar energy
- Deepen and practice project and group work
- Solar module (2VDC, 200mA)
- Solar motor (2VDC)
- Boat hull
- Item Size: 44 x 31.5 x 8 cm
- Number of Models: 4
- Number of Parts: 160
- Weight: 1500g
No reviews yet!
Be the first to leave a review